Tuesday, August 24, 2010

dave cooper GETS BENT...

click on the poster to enlarge:



well, it's been a crazy busy summer! i've completed an animated mini-pilot for a major network (more on that another time), and had my most recent New York gallery show! ...but the fall brings an awesome new adventure for me-- a 6-city West Coast book tour to unveil my latest book of paintings and drawings, "Bent", from Fantagraphics Books. it's 80 pages, and compiles all my favourite work from the past 5 years.

if you live in (or near) any of the fine cities listed above, i'd LOVE to meet you and sign your copy of Bent. i'll also have some small drawings to offer for those of you who collect original art! oh, and please feel free to email me with any site-seeing suggestions. i'm really excited to be roadtripping from LA to Vancouver, and i want to make the most of it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll almost certainly be there for the San Francisco signing. I look forward to finally meeting my favorite artist!

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home